My 2018 focus is helping people and their organizations learn how to adapt to change faster, with less pain, and more energy.
Popular Workshop: Be a Brave-Hearted Change Maker
How do you cultivate an adaptive thriving organization -- and find personal and team meaning and sustain positive energy amid the relentless demands of today's fast-changing business environment?
That's the question we will address in the "Be a Brave-Hearted Change Maker" half-day or full-day workshop, which draws on important trends and practices in positive psychology, organizational development and change management.
There are two parts of the program:
1. Leadership Grounding: what do executives need to do for themselves in order to lead and support growth organizations? What do they need to let go of? What leadership "best practices" are no longer relevant? And which are emerging quickly but not yet on the mainstream leadership radar?
2. Organizational Flourishing: what emerging practices and habits help organizations adapt and thrive amid changing environments? How do you build these new habits into the organization and help people let go of the safety of the status quo? What under-used practices empower team members and provide the energy for learning, change and resiliency?
The workshop brings research-based content alive with diverse learning and experiential approaches, including:
- Small group exercises and conversations
- Viewing and discussing award-winning short films with leadership and resiliency implications
- Creative expression
- Pre-retreat VIA character strength assessments
- Music and movement